Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 24, 2013

freedom is the experiential feature

 By writing in English, I am  improving my  Lithuanian by  visualizing the emotions that inhabit my room.  The metaphors awake and create my new dictionary. I live each word and chat up the punctuation marks.


digital painting Rules Of  Conduct by Tomas Karkalas

 Rules of the grammar.

My Lithuanian-English dictionary presents a word ‚practice‘ as a noun and gives seven meanings of the word. The list of definitions ends with a note that the practice in American English should be written as a „practise“ and understood as a verb. The Noun versus Verb.
The verb cannot exist without a noun as noun without a verb should look meaningless too.  Likewise I would be helpless without a dictionary. So the real freedom is the experiential feature.

No comments: